First decide are you going to be using a script, are you going to be working from notes, are you going to ad-lib etc. Make your choice and decide based on the application. Getting ready to add video to your blog will be easy with the following steps.
Deciding how to approach video:
- Ad-lib: If you are upset, angry, or really moved by something you may want to ad-lib that kind of video because you will have plenty to say off the top of your head.
- Hard to focus: If you have a hard time focusing while talking and hesitate a lot and speak slowly, then ad-libbing may not be the right path for you. A more planned approach will work best.
- Notes: notes work well to prompt you through the video you are recording for your Vlog. In this way you can smoothly move through your video. You can place notes near your camera or at different focal points in the video that you may be able to look at while you are recording - without being noticed too easily. Be creative there are many places to hide notes.
- Ad-lib and Notes combo: You don't want to forget topics you want to cover but you can ad-lib from launching points. You don't have to read from your notes constantly - you can just glance at them as a reminder and then ad-lib from there. You will become more comfortable with all of this process and will breeze through in not time. Vlogging is what makes your Vlog.
- Scripts: This is best used when doing product reviews because very specific information needs to be covered. When you want to make sure to address specific key points and information, you will want to use a script.
- Use comedy: Throw in a few jokes and fun comments to keep your audience engaged and entertained.
- Always record more than you need: even if you are not working from a script - always always always record way more than you need - it is so much easier to edit out what you don't need and virtually impossible to go back and get the lighting and everything just right to be able to paste something important back in.
Perry Lawrence has been in video production for over 20 years and has produced, shot, and/or edited videos for companies like Merck, Maxwell House, Nickelodeon, P&G, Ogilvy & Mather, IBM, and many others.
Perry is also the "Go To" video expert for the top names in internet marketing such as Yanik Silver,
Now Pay Close Attention --
Using Video Testimonials to increase your websites sales and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a website faces the same two problems:
[Problem #1] How To Build Credibility With Potential Customers
[Problem #2] How To Obtain Testimonials Which Have Been Proven To Improve Sales
Fast Video Testimonials has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. Fast Video Testimonials has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.
First: Click Here For Fast Video Testimonials
Fast Video Testimonials always supplies REAL VIDEO TESTIMONIALS created specifically for your website and business.
Second: Order Your Video Testimonials Package of 1, 5 or 10 original Video Testimonials for your website.
Your new Video Testimonials will arrive within 7 days and all Video Testimonials are done by REAL PEOPLE and are guaranteed to boost your sales by up to 30%. Buy Video Testimonials today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.